Our ideal candidate is sales driven and is fuelled by relationships and hitting targets! As a member of our Sales team, you will share our passion of pre-construction real estate, relationship building, and desire to match our buyers’ needs with our clients’ product. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator with a “can-do” attitude.
Reporting to the Partners and the VP of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Representative will be mainly responsible for:
- Sales for assigned pre-construction project sites by building rapport and reaching out to potential buyers.
- Generate sales within the assigned sales centre through sales presentations. Pursuing and following up with sales leads and engagement in various marketing programs.
- Maintaining contracts for the assigned site and any reporting required for the specific sites.
- Follow-up and maintain web and phone leads as well as walk-in traffic.
- Site knowledge by studying listings, visiting properties, and attending training events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have an active RECO license.
Must have a valid driver’s licence and should have a car or means of transportation from site to site. Note: Site coverage will include Client project(s) in the Kitchener and/or Waterloo region.
Pre-construction sales experience is a plus.
Fluent in English and is an excellent communicator, both oral and written.
Minimum sales experience between 0-5 years.
Knowledge of the Condominium Act and legal regulations following pre-construction Real Estate is a plus.
Excellent phase and written skills.
Capacity to stay calm under pressure, and is resilient in a fast-paced changing environment.